Thursday, May 29, 2008

Renewed!

Today, I was quickly assured by a friend I only have six weeks left in America! Quite extreme, but true. I took the warning as an opportunity. My parents and I went on a walk! We talked about race, history, frozen yogurt(as we stopped by and got some), and life. I look up to my parents. They have come to a place in their faith to "let me go." Praying that everything good they have ever tried to teach will not be in vain. Today is the first day in a while when I really FEEL like I am going to India. I will be in India for longer than I have been at home in years. So I am nervous, scared, extremely excited, and above all humble.

I wonder what will it look like, what will it smell like, how will Indian people look at me, will all the money come through, will God look different?

I sign off tired by my own thoughts and hopefully excited to what lies ahead!

No comments: