Sunday, November 9, 2008

Four months...

(happy birthday jordan frye-my BOYFRIEND!!!)

Over this next week, as last week, I have sooo much going on so I thought I could give a quick update now! First, words seem inadequate to thank each person in prayer for me, our country, my state, and my family. In a few days I will have to realize I have been living in India for FOUR months now, whether tangible or not. Second, this thought leads me to again thank and prepare all these people who have been praying and been involved in my evolution. Thank you for all your patience thus far BUT PLEASE continue in this patience with me as I return to your "normalcy" in America. I will have questions and comments. I will hear and see things that you or I might have never noticed before. I will be silent or loud or absorb or pass off. Please, be patient.
Looking back one my first good memories was Indian music and now as our program is coming to a close we again were brought together by music! We got to share in a "cultural program."
Then in my Indian Folk Art class we got to perform a skit!



"One good thing about music, is that when it hits you feel no pain. So hit me with the music."


5 comments:

Katrina Brown said...

thanks for the shout out...babe...look at you singing!! ha;lsdkfi;ohdf;gh

Jayden-Lynn said...

sweet. sweet. sweet.
i would also write something along the lines of
kfkdfjalfdjaf a

but "someone" stole that opportunity....
haha.
i insist that on your return you show no signs of change, immediatly fit in, and act like you were NOT gone for four months.
love you.


of course i was joking...

MLEmary said...

yeah girl yeah girl yeah yeah yeah yeah (the whole you a jordan sharing stuff is kinda like a fun game... who is it this time!?!)

But seriously. Do as Lynn says... do the return part but nothing else. We're here for whatever you need girl.

YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!!

Jayden-Lynn said...

i just watched the last video with my friend without music and it was EXTREMELY entertaining....

Unknown said...

katrina! i tried to write u an email but it said it was an incorrect address...i am so sorry but i cannot wait to talk to u in real life and see you adn laugh with u....so so much has happened it feels but it is so good....when r u comin hoome? i know it is soon....my email is mitch3311@gmail.com so please if u have time write me...love u and miss u deeply mitch