Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Last goodbyes and First hellos...

This is it! "This is India!" some say. I leave today for a land I have only dreamed of. To live among people I have only prayer for. To grow in a way with the Lord I have only read of. But I am going. God has given me a peace the last three days that honestly has passed all understanding. I have been able to sleep and think clearly and see everyone I needed to. Said goodbye to my friends and life in San Diego. Said goodbye to my boyfriend and decided it could only be a "see you later." In some hours I will say goodbye to my parents and California for the next five months! Here it goes! Please don't stop thinking about me! Please don't stop smiling when you remember me! Please eat meat and lots of it for me! Goodbye California. Goodbye family. Goodbye Jordan. Goodbye friends. Thank you everyone, each one of you that has supported me. I leave with you in my heart. So here we go, traveling as one, some in my hands, some in my feet, some in my heart. Come along to India we go...

See you again soon!

2 comments:

MLEmary said...

Girl I don't know why but I totally got chills from reading this. : ) I LOVE YOU GIRL! Explore what I'm too afraid to!

Katrina Brown said...

this is so articulate girl! I am so proud of you and honored to be a part of your life during this remarkable changing experience. I dream about what you're seeing and feeling. Thank you for sharing your beauty and passion with all of us. We are nothing but recipients of what God is doing in and through you!!
Love J